Everything has been reconsidered for the net-minder who knows energy saved is stops made. Supreme 1S has a lighter weight outsole to maximize quickness. An asymmetric design allows for a deeper stance. And the revolutionary VERTEXX EDGE holder gives goalies a greater attack angle for getting to pucks once thought unstoppable.
The Vertexx Edge holder is a goalie specific holder that eliminates the cowling and adds 5mm in height, giving it 10% better attack angle than the Vertexx 2.0 and 38% better than a traditional cowling. Combined with removable steel that’s ready at the pull of the trigger, goalies now get the upper hand.
Light On Your Feet
Shed weight and speed increases. The Supreme 1S skates use the first-ever composite outsole to reduce weight by 11 percent, increasing stiffness for greater weight transfer and quickness, eliminating the need and weight of a cowling.
- 3-D anaformable BAUER Curv® composite boot
- Asymmetric goalie specific boot design
- 37.5® Technology liner
- Comfort edge ankle padding
- Asymmetric pro felt tongue
- FORM-FIT+ footbed with grip and ERGOTOE protection
- VERTEXX EDGE goalie holder
- Full composite outsole with ventilation
- Goalie specific toe cap
- 3mm LS3G removable runner
- Lundqvist loop